Step one: link the energy adapter
- Plug the USB power cable towards the Fire TV Stick’s Micro USB slot.
- One other end regarding the cable needs to be attached to the power adapter.
- Verify the energy adapter can also be connected to a power source/outlet.
- Always utilize the energy adapter that is delivered using the unit. Most TVs include powered USB ports. Nevertheless, it may never be sufficient for the product to get results correctly.
- Term of caution: never link your Amazon Fire television adhere to an unpowered hdmi hub. This can result in the unit to malfunction.
Step two: hook up to the television
- Seek out the HDMI slot in your plug and TV the product involved with it. Continue reading